Monday, November 24, 2014

Saving money in Malaysia - Membership rewards program


Today I want to blog about few membership rewards program that I am using personal and they really save some money for me.


1. Treat points from Maybank - Maybank2kard is some far the best credit card that I used. 2 cards Master/Amex for 1 government tax, no annual fee. 5 times x treatpoints for using Amex. I normally pay my utility bills such as electricity and Unify with Amex on Sat/Sun so that I can get further 5% cashback. (Max RM50 cash back per month).



2. Tm rewards - If you are a TM customer, you should apply their TM rewards account. Every time you pay your bills on time you will gets points (RM1 = 1 point) and I normally use the point to rebate my bills. It is 500 points for RM5 rebate.




3. Aeon member - my normal practice is to collect point throughout the year and redeem shopping voucher at the end of the year to spend for year end sales.





4. Bonuslink - I just use bonuslink card for my petrol spending at shell. So collecting points I abit slow, but I can still redeem some small gift after a year of point collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...